2021 Music Among the Lakes will go on sale Friday, January 8 at 8 a.m. Be sure to watch our Facebook site for more details.
Saturday, March 6, 2021
Should the weather not cooperate on Saturday, March 6, this event will be held on Sunday, March 7. Refunds will only be available should both nights be canceled.
- Orchestra Reserved Box Tickets (1 – 4 individuals per box) – $350
- Mezzanine Reserved Box Tickets (1 – 4 individuals per box) – $250
- Field Reserved Box Tickets (1 – 4 individuals per box) – $150
- Wheelchair Accessible Box – Please Call Event Chair, Details Below
Dixie Cream Cafe Basket (Serves 2) – $35
Vegetarian Option (Serves 2) – $28
Ellie Lou’s Basket (Serves 2) – $27
Vegetarian Option (Serves 2) – $29
Charcuterie Tasting Board – $20
Ticket Information and Details
- Seating for up to four individuals in an eight foot by eight foot reserved area with six feet between areas. Children must remain in their reserved area and adhere to CDC mask guidelines.
- Masks must be worn at all times when outside of your reserved area.
- Please bring your favorite picnic blanket or up to four camp chairs to make your reserved area comfortable.
- Please no outside food or drinks
- Please no coolers or large bags will be allowed.
- Furry friends will need to sit this one out.
- This is a no smoking / vaping event.
- We are a wheelchair accessible event and should you have specific needs, questions, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the event chair at: CT Allen, Event Chair, 407-832-3596 | WindermereWineAndDine@gmail.com
NOTE: Please bring your printed ticket to the event. No admittance without ticket. Windermere Wine & Dine staff reserve the the right to check I.D.
Thank you for your support!
Help us get the word out, please share: